Linear MCT-3 Transmitter
318 mhz transmitter, no dip switches to set
- MegaCode transmitters and receivers do not contain a typical "coding switch". Each of the three transmitter buttons will send a unique code when pressed. One button can be used to activate your garage door opener, a second button can operate an access gate, a third button can activate an additional garage door operator or most Linear 318 MHz MegaCode wireless receivers. The receiver is programmed by learning a transmitter's unique digital code. The receiver will activate only from the memorized transmitters.
- It has a high visibility test/operate LED
- A spring-steel, dual-position visor clip that attaches vertically or horizontally.
- It measures 3.04-by-1.93-by-.61 inches.
- It is available for use with all Linear?s garage door openers.
- The transmitter is powered by two Type CR2032 coin-cell batteries.
Linear Remote control
Posted by Unknown on 21st Apr 2016
performs as expected and as it should
Posted by Unknown on 12th May 2014
We broke our Linear garage door opener and ordered one from A Click Away. No local store carried them. It came quickly and worked perfectly once we added it to the opener. Great service and product.