Multi-Elmac 1099-50 receiver
This looks like the receiver I need, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency:Check the back of your remote or receiver in this case, to make sure the frequency is either 300mhz or 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches:Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Featrues & Specifications
- Multicode 12/24V Gate or Garage Door Opener
- Receiver Model 1099-50 w/coax antenna (300/310 MHz)
- 12 or 24 Volt AC or 10.5 to 30 Volts DC 300 or 310 MHz Frequency, gate opener or garage door opener receiver.
- 10 Dip Switches, single channel, will operate one device.
- Works with Multicode 300 MHz remotes or Stanley 310 MHz remotes, but not both at the same time.
- 300 or 310 MHz jumper-selectable frequency adjustment.
- 4 36" 22AWG wires on removable connectors for easy installation, easy to follow instructions included.
- Power: red and black wires.
- CH1 Relay: 2 gray wires.
- Coaxial antenna for longer range and perfect for use with gate openers with metal covers.
- Replaces the 1099-30 or 1090CX.
- Includes 9.5" local whip antenna, 3 ft. of 75 ohm coaxial cable, bulkhead connector, mounting hardware. One year Multicode manufacturer warranty.