Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $12.00 each
- Buy 50 - 99 and pay only $11.00 each
- Buy 100 or above and pay only $10.50 each
Multicode 3089 garage door opener remote
alternate names 3089-11, multi-elmac, 1089 (1970's) version ALL the same remote.
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 300mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Multicode gate or garage door opener model 3089 hand held remote control
- Also might say multicode 3089-11 on the back of the remote, I assure you it's the exact same remote.
- 300 MHZ Frequency gate or garage door remote transmitter
- 10 (binary) dip switches
- Visor clip, 9V battery and one year warranty included
- Compatible with ALL US Multicode gate or garage door opener systems
View the instruction manual for the Multicode 3089 garage door opener remote .
So Easy To Use
Posted by Unknown on 10th Mar 2020
Amazingly simple to use and an excellent price! Very happy with my purchase! Fantastic customer service too!
Posted by Kevin Stock on 17th Jan 2016
They all work well and are easy to program
Posted by Andy on 6th May 2014
Worked like it supposed to.
Fine piece of equipment
Posted by Unknown on 31st Mar 2014
The device is simple and efficient as well as easy to program.
Could it all be so simple?
Posted by Drew on 4th Mar 2014
After trying 2 other universal remotes [I won't mention the brand], I was ready to give in and buy the significantly more expensive remote sold by the gate company. In a last ditch attempt, I did some research online and was led to the 3089.
It arrived promptly and I didn't expect much since the design is so understated. It does feel durable though so I'll give it that.
After programming it, I was surprised to see that it worked FIRST TIME. After the fiasco with the other universal remotes I purchased, this was a welcome reversal of fortunes.
I don't hesitate recommending this remote to anyone who wants a remote that just works.
Customers also viewed