Multicode 3028-50 garage door receiver
The 3028-50 comes in a plastic housing that is easy to work with. It will operate two gates, one gate and an obstacle sensor, or channel one can open the gate and channel two can close the gate.
Features & Specifications
- Dual frequency - Multi-Code or Stanley compatible; jumper selectable
- 12-24 Volts AC or DC
- Auto voltage sensing - no jumpers to set
- Two relays, their relay contact(s) are rated at 30 VAC/DC up to 5 Amps.
- Will hold 512 remotes using the dip switch settings
- Supplied with whip antenna, three feet of coaxial cable and bulkhead connector
- Power: 12 - 30 VAC or 10.5 - 30 VDC; 16 mA nominal, 50 mA maximum while relay is triggered
- Frequency: 300 MHz and 310 MHz
- Dimensions: 3.625 x 5.25 x 1.5 inches
Customers also viewed