Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 10 - 49 and pay only $16.75 each
- Buy 50 or above and pay only $16.00 each
Stanley 1050 visor sized remote
This looks like my remote, but how do I know if it's the right one?
1. Frequency: Check the back of your remote to make sure the frequency of the remote is 310mhz (megahertz).
2. Dip Switches: Open the battery compartment on your old garage door remote and look to see how many dip switches (tiny switches in a row) it has. If your old remote had 10 dip switches, then it's a match for this remote. If you don't have your old garage door remote, you can also look to see how many dip switches are on the back of your garage door opener (the overhead unit in your garage). The number of dip switches on the back of the opener is the same as on the remote.
Features and Specifications
- Stanley garage door opener remote control transmitter model 1050
- 310 Mhz frequency, same as model 24911
- 10 Dip Switches Code Set. NOT compatible with Stanley SecureCode systems
- Visor clip, 9V battery and one year warranty included
- Compatible with all Stanleys from 1982-1997, also compatible with Lightmaker models and the old wire coding system (5 pairs of wires)
- Also compatible with Stanley transmitter model numbers 1018, 1027, 1037 and 1044
The Stanley model 1050 remote features 10 dip switches and operates at 310 MHz frequency. The Stanley 1050 product also comes with a clip that attaches to your car visor, 9 Volt battery and easy to read instructions. The red LED also signals a sent transmission as well as how much battery there is.
Posted by Unknown on 18th Jul 2014
Worked just like you said!!!
Posted by rsc on 14th Jul 2014
Glad to have an affordable source for my remotes.
Posted by Unknown on 10th Mar 2014
Only ordered one and called back to order a second one. Very happy with product, customer service and prompt shipping!
Posted by Luke on 5th Mar 2014
I've got an old opener (19 years old) and I didn't think they even made remotes for it. Nope, was wrong. Bought my remote from here and it arrived promptly. Shipping costs were reasonable too. Oh, and it took me less than 5 minutes to set it up!